Vodafone approached us to organise and deliver a series of 8 Customer Forum events to run across the UK, back to back in a given two week period.
Ideally 50 customers to attend each event
Edinburgh, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, Newbury, Bristol and two events to be held in London
- To source available venues in specified locations that could accommodate the dates and the availability of the speaker’s schedules. Sourcing venues taking into account ease of access and parking for the delegates in each city.
- Managing the registration process for all 8 events, including courtesy calls prior to the event to encourage and confirm attendance.
- Ensuring that the equipment required could be transported and installed in a timely manner for each event along with promotional merchandise.
After extensive venue searching for availability and coordination of the clients diaries, we successfully mapped out the road show route. Our services for this project included, full delegate management services from registration of delegates, attendance acknowledgement, courtesy calls, onsite support, badge/promotion merchandise, concluding with consolidated billing, and post event feedback, resulting in a successful roadshow and happy client.
- Venue finding
- Full pre and post event management services
- Delegate Registration
- Courtesy Calling
- Logistic support
- Sourcing and delivery of Promotion Merchandise
- Logistics management
- Onsite support set up and registration
- Consolidated billing
“I just wanted to say thank you so very much for all of your help and support you have been wonderful! As always Conferencing Contacts have delivered a wonderful service that can always be relied on and trusted.”