Life after lockdown – what will your next live event look like?
Since the government’s moderate easing of the current restrictions on the 10th May 2020, many venues and suppliers across the globe have been working to create a safer environment for their guests, delegates, and employees.
Having spent time speaking with our fantastic global supplier network, we are highlighting to our clients how to face these challenges in a positive way ensuring the health and wellbeing of all delegates and staff.
Our top Safe Event considerations:
- Branded Health & Safety Bag for Each Delegate
- Handy Anti-Bacterial Gel
- Handy Anti-Bacterial Wipes
- Pocket Tissues
- Mask & Gloves
- Room capacities reduced by half so that delegates can be, at least, one meter apart.
- Seating shall not be random but numbered and assigned to each delegate.
- Reduction of numbers at tables – 3/4 people
- Seated lunches with bento boxes, including cutlery
- Re-usable metal straws and cleaners in a branded pouch
- All toilets manned with a cleaner throughout the day
- All spaces cleaned thoroughly before use, repeat cleaning at all breaks
- Multiple break areas and coffee stations and a minimum of 2m² space allowed per delegate
- Multiple anti-bacterial gel stations and bins (including entrances)
- Entering and exiting the venue to be managed by host/hostesses to avoid queues and ensure the necessary distance
For those unable to attend live streaming and event app interaction and/or customised meeting-in-box delivered prior to the event with everything the delegate needs including the branded t-shirt, headphones, notebook & pen, tea & coffee break, and biscuits. If you would like to know more about our meetings-in-a-box service email email@example.com
These are some basic initiatives, far from being exhaustive because the list of measures to be taken is long and complex. Venues and suppliers can do more and they will do. The strict hygienic standards we have seen so far within our supplier network are key to reassuring our clients that they can continue their event business safely post COVD-19 lockdown.
Need any help or advice about hosting your next live event?
Our experienced team are on-hand to have an informal chat about your event requirements. Our global venue finding service team will help provide the right venue solution that will meet your requirements and ensure safety comes first for you, your delegates, and your company.
Images courtesy of Wyboston Lakes Resort